With its Apple Watch look, the TicWatch GTH has a lot to offer. Focusing on fitness and health tracking features, this health watch comes with all you can expect from a modern health smartwatch, including exciting perks such as the skin temperature sensor. In addition, with a battery that lasts more than a week, it is difficult to find flaws—a solid choice for Android users.
- 24H Skin Temperature Monitoring - Take health to the next level by continuously tracking your wrist...
- 24H Blood Oxygen Measurement - Monitor your blood oxygen levels intelligently with built-in sensors...
- Inspire you to get moving - Launch your workout session by choosing one of fourteen workout modes...
- Respiration Rate - Your respiration rate is the number of breaths that you take per minute. By...
- 5ATM Water-resistance Rating - With a 5ATM water-resistance rating, TicWatch GTH can go with you...
Apple Smartwatches have dominated the industry with their stylish looks and advanced technology. However, other smartwatch companies have arrived with very tempting options for consumers in the market for a new smartwatch. One of those companies is Mobvoi, which has proven to be one of the best brands in the industry when it comes to Android smartwatches.
One device offering some of the best features you can expect from Wear OS, including great battery life and quick performance, is the Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 GPS. Packed with many health features for less than $100, this smartwatch truly offers a lot.
However, the company decided to try something new by designing a new smartwatch with longer battery life and helpful health features. Mobvoi announced the TicWatch GTH in China back in January. This article will concentrate on the TicWatch GTH, which offers some unique features. It has been uniquely designed to give a different look from the circular smartwatch designs we’ve seen from Mobvoi. Instead, the design is similar to the Apple Watch Series 6.
A unique skin temperature sensor
The case has a 5ATM waterproof rating, a 2.5 curved glass, and a 1.55 inch 360×320 LCD panel display. It also works as a fitness tracker. You can select various workout modes, including climbing, gymnastics, soccer, and running. However, a baseline has to be established at night to measure the skin temperature for the Fitbit Sense. The Amazfit GTS only works for spot checks, making it less reliable.
Another thing you’ll find impressive that’s rare to find in Wear OS is the 10-day battery life that TicWatch GTH claims to have from a single charge. This is due to its 260 mAh battery. In addition, the smartwatch OS for Mobvoi is compatible with most of the top Android smartphones available on the market.
Mobvoi apps such as TicHealth, TicPulse, and Ticzem have enabled the watch to have extra features. These include SpO2 sensors to measure blood oxygen saturation, stress management, heart rate monitoring, and sleep tracking. One of the unique features of the TicWatch GTH is the skin temperature sensor. This feature is only found in a few smartwatches, one of them being the Fitbit Sense. It allows you to keep track of your body temperature 24/7.
TicWatch GTH Has An Apple Look For A Much Lower Price.
The current retailing price of the watch isn’t more than $80. The features discussed above are all in the TicWatch GTH. and are typically only found in much more expensive models. If you compare it to the OnePlus, the GTH has the same features. The only thing that’s missing is GPS. Models like the Apple Watch Series 6 go for $399, and for the Fitbit Sense, the price is about $299.95 for basically the same tracking features you get on the TicWatch.
The design is quite similar to the Apple Series 6. It has identical clones and a square case, like the Apple Watch. Therefore, if your primary concern is to get an affordable option with all these features, then the GTH is what you are looking for. You’ll have a feel of the expensive models for a very accommodating price.
The following are some of the features of the TicWatch GTH.
- Accelerometer, PPG sensors (measure heart rate, SpO2 levels, respiration rate, and wrist detection), Skin Temperature Sensor.
- It has a TPU strap that’s 20mm.
- 14 workout modes.
- 5ATM waterproof rating.
- Skin temperature monitoring.
- 24/7 heart rate monitor and blood oxygen level measurement.
- Sleep tracking.
- Sustainable battery life.
- Personalized watch faces.
- It works as well as more expensive smartwatch models but at a very affordable price.
- The battery will last you for a while. It can last up to 10 days, according to the company.
- It also can measure your body temperature.
- The main con is that it doesn’t have GPS tracking.
The TicWatch GTH is a smartwatch you need to see for yourself. Getting all those features for just $79.99 is an unbeatable deal. If you’re concerned about how much money you might have to spend on a health and fitness watch, this is the best choice.
It can be one of the best when it comes to quantified healthcare. You will look stylish while enjoying amazing features that are usually unique to high-quality watches in the marketplace.